You may or may not have heard of Ed Mylett before, but he is very inspirational. He has taken massive action to build a life that some people would envy. Instead of envying him, I pay attention to his tips and advice and try to aslo take action. Check out this video.
Writing an article doesnt just mean putting down thoughts into words then typing and writing it. You have to capture the interest of your readers. Having your reader’s interest and curiousity will keep them reading.
Creativity is the key. Creativity may come natural to some people, others can get a block or something to that effect that can drive you crazy. Many writers have literally torn their hair out when they get writers block and just cant seem to get their creative juices flowing.
Putting words into images in the readers mind is an art. Similes and metaphors help a lot, but the way an article gets entwined word for word, sentence by sentence then paragraph by paragraph into a whole article develops the essence of the article.
So just what do you have to do when nothing comes to mind? There is no surefire way to get the perfect ideas but there are easy ways to get your creative juices flowing. Here are five quick tips for that.
1) Keep a diary or a journal with you always. Your senses are your radar in finding great ideas. Write all of them into a journal and keep it with you for future reference. You may also write down anything that you have read or heard, someones ideas could be used to develop your own ideas and this is not stealing. Remember that ideas and creativity can come from anywhere its the development of the idea that makes it unique.
2) Relax and take time to sort things out. A jumbled mind cannot create any space for new ideas. Everyone must have a clear mind if they wishe to have their creativity in full speed. Get rid of all obstacles that can be a hindrance to your creativity.
Try to relax every time that you can and think about your experiences and interactions with others. Your experiences are what shape your mindset and your opinions which could be reflected on your writings. Therefore try to discover yourself and find out what triggers your emotions. What inspires you and what ticks you off and use these emotions to help you in expressing yourself and your ideas, with this you can grow creatively.
3) Create a working place that can inspire your creativeness. Your working place can be quite a hindrance if it doesnt make you feel happy or relaxed. Creativity comes from being in a good state of mind and a messed up workplace that causes distraction wont be conducive in firing up your creative flow.
Surround your working place with objects that makes you happy and relaxed. Pictures, or scents, objects that inspire, or anything that can get your creativeness cranking. A clean and well organized workplace also rids of distractions and unwanted hindrances. With a good working place, you can work in peace and never notice the time pass by.
4) Set the mood. Setting the mood requires you to just go with the moment or to induce your self to feeling what makes your mind works best. Set the pace and tempo for your mood and everything else will follow.
There are many ways to set the mood. Some writers have been known to use alcohol, a little sip of wine to stir up the imagination. Also there are some that would like some mood music while others let the lighting of the environment create the mood.
5) Go on a getaway and just do something crazy. Letting yourself go and have fun produces adrenaline that can make your imagination go wild. Take an adventure or a solemn hike. Break your routine and it will “reset” your mind in a sense. You may find that in no time at all, your creativeness will use break or experience and get your imagination going into overdrive.
Hopefully you found these simple and easy tips useful. Thank you for reading.
When I first started in online marketing, there was a phrase used quite often. The phrase was “Keep it Simple Stupid” (KISS for short). Nowadays it has been changed around to “Keep It Stupid Simple” or “Keep It Simple Silly”, I have seen some others but I’m sure you get the idea.
Basically it means don’t over think it. I also recall “ugly sells” being a big theme in designs at one point. People overthink the design of a page or a website and sometimes overlook the content or functionality; but it looks incredible!
I often forget to “KISS” when I am looking at my online endeavors. Sometimes I move on from something too quickly.
With the New Year approaching, I hope that we can all keep it simple and focused. (especiallay me 🙂 ) I’ve said multiple times on this site that making money online DOES WORK, you just need to find what works for you. Not everyone will make 6 figures with every project.
Take a look at your personal interests and see if there is a way to monetize that interest. Consider whatever social network you are spending the most time on as a source of traffic. There are so many options.
I personally am making a list of social media networks and will 1 by 1 work to build a following on each. Providing quality content and sometimes offering a product or something. This is just one of my goals regarding streamlining and improving my online business.
I hope that you have found inspiration in my posts, and videos that I share. I will be keeping more active posts on this site, and sharing more tips and tricks. I am excited for the prospects the New Year holds, and I hope you are excited also.
Let’s Make 2019 Our Greatest Year Yet!!